Individual returns are prepared within a week of receiving complete documentation. Business returns are prepared within two weeks of receiving complete documentation. We may need additional time to work on your tax return than originally estimated if we identify an area that will affect your tax liability.
- A copy of your prior year tax return.
- All tax forms such as Forms W-2s, Forms 1099s, Forms 1098S and Schedules K-1.
- For business tax returns, bank statements for the entire year are required.
Simply register with us by completing the "Get Started With Your Tax Return" form. An accountant will contact you within 24 hours to gather some basic information and set up an account for you to log in.
PDF documents, Microsoft Word and Excel documents, QuickBooks files, and other scanned files (.doc, .docx., .pdf, .xls, .gif, .jpg and .png extensions).
- You can scan and upload the documents from your computer into our secure client portal.
- If the year-end tax documents are from a financial institution, you may download them into PDF format, save them to your computer and then upload the files into our client portal.
- If you prefer, you can fax them to (877) 488-6508 or mail them.
Refunds on electronically filed tax returns can take approximately up to 10 business days. If you prefer to receive a check, it could take up to 6 weeks.
- Individual returns - we will need to review your current year tax forms in order to provide you with a quote.
- Business returns - we will need to review your prior year business return to give you a quote. Please upload your last year return and we will contact you within 24 hours with a quote.
All tax returns are delivered electronically. If you prefer to receive a paper copy, a fee will be charged for this service.
We keep your files for three years. Audit representation fees will be billed on an hourly basis.
You can use Skype to contact us or request a call back - we will accommodate the time difference.